Conversations With My Dad

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Conversation With Dad

Journal entry 1/12/11
I pray, God, that you bless the thoughts of my mind, search my intentions and make them pure.
Enlighten me, so that I may see the truth as you have arranged.

In all ways, I thank you for your protection, provision and good pleasure toward myself and others.

Ordain my steps: the process you wish me to take-clarify the extensions of my efforts as I merge. 
No good thing will I withhold, unto them
Because you first loved me, I may too love them.

In Christ I dwell in you; in Him I exist in you 
Together we are One; through the power and the gift

To us has been given much
Let our faithful eyes behold
The beauty of our life, as we dutifully unfold
Rise up, one and all, in the life He died to live
Go forth, in one accord, to speak His truths in Love
Be gentle as you go, there is much they do not know
Be kind to all you touch, His hand is whom they feel
Be generous with the gifts you give, He provides beyond all means:
    the power, truth and skill to accomplish what He deems fit
Be bold with what you teach, yet temperate in all you say
May we never lead astray, His children on their way
Be patient while you're there, we follow the peaceable One
Be wise and listen well, only speak the truths you're told
Be faithful to what you say; be slow to commit our God:
He is the faithful and true; we serve with what we are fed
At times we must fast to provide - trusting He will always show up
He will never be late; after all........He set the time

In Peace to all
With the Love of our Christ,
Kisses,
C~

No comments:

Post a Comment