Conversations With My Dad

Friday, May 7, 2010

We Cannot Posses Something Unless We See It as a Possibility

I have been thinking alot about what it takes to grab hold of what we know God is showing us.  If I am going to learn the best place to start is conversing with God.  He will use His word to open my mind.  Looking back at Abraham, Noah, David, Josepeh, Paul, Peter and many others, we cannot mistake that they saw something and they heard something from God. 

Do we believe that God wants to show us things?  Do we believe that God desires to tell us things?  If we do not, then it is not a possibility.  We would discount anything as coming from another source.  We cannot posses if it is not possible.  God promises us that all the things He said were possible  - ARE POSSIBLE.

I pray that we be healed where there be any unbelief.  I pray that God is glorified by all our efforts even the weakest of them.

With the Love of Christ,
Candace

Building of Today

If it is my word,
   it is to be today through all known time.
No doubt shall change what is,
   what is known is what shall be.
Faith is believing all,
   knowing what shall come will pass.
Those who are my own,
   are standing sure on what is firming under feet.
Reality is tomorrow,
   not moments fading away.
Yesterday built today,
   the tomorrow which fades away.
In what do you know of this reality,
   you so claim to understand?
A mind that I created,
   with limits of a man.
The known is not among those:
   who lavish on themselves,
   to squander and belittle,
   the majesty of His will.
By Candace Huffmaster©

No comments:

Post a Comment